Kevin Rockett and Joe Ziegler
Part of the Crew with some of their catch from the Dry Tortugas
RESOURCESEESIs highly trained staff of project managers, administrators, professionals, remedial equipment specialists, pipe fitters, heavy equipment operators, and environmental field technicians has successfully completed over 2,000 projects throughout Florida.
Our main office/shop is located in Lantana, Florida and consists of a main office, equipment fabrication shop, and large outside storage yard. We own our own construction equipment including backhoes, trackhoes, forklifts, utility trucks, flatbed trucks, heavy duty trailers, generators, air compressors, compactors, street saws, pipe threading equipment, welders, trash pumps, and more.
We also own a fleet of remedial equipment trailers and skids, high volume mobile water treatment systems, and pilot test and short-term remedial equipment available for immediate use on your projects.
A 250 GPM Mobile Treatment Unit
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Civil Engineering from the University of Florida Joseph Ziegler, President
- Bachelors Degree in Geology from Florida Atlantic University Kevin Rockett, Vice President
- Professional Engineering License (Joseph Ziegler)
- Professional Geology License (Kevin Rockett)
- Engineering Certificate of Authorization (Company)
- Licensed Pollutant Storage Specialty Contractor Licenses (Joseph Ziegler & Erika Rockett)
- Licensed Building Contractor Licenses (Joseph Ziegler & Erika Rockett)
- Licensed Water Well Contractor License
- A full Statement of Qualifications can be downloaded here.
INSURANCEEESI carries general liability, automotive liability, professional liability, pollution liability, and workers comp coverage. We would be happy to provide you with a Certificate of Insurance.
BONDEDEESI can provide payment and performance bonds, if required, on your projects.
This page was last updated on 01-17-2013