PILOT TESTING & SHORT TERM REMEDIAL ACTION
PILOT TESTSEESI has performed over 300 pilot tests in Florida with our equipment. We have two basic systems that we mobilize to your site and have operational within 10 to 15 minutes. We provide all the equipment, well connections, flowmeters, well caps w/ vacuum gages, vacuum sampling pump, and hoses. Our experienced PE personally performs the test with you.
DPE Test Well HeadOur systems are advantageous for several reasons:
- Our equipment is extremely reliable.
- Our equipment is trailer mounted and arrives at your site pulled by a pickup truck.
- Our setup time is 10 to 15 minutes; breakdown is 5 minutes.
- We provide a PE to run the test with you. We do not just drop off equipment and leave it to you to figure out how to run it.
- We do not need outside generators or power.
- We provide accurate flowrate calculations measured by a PE, corrected for operating conditions, and reported in both SCFM and ACFM.
- We even supply the well caps and magnehelic gages for vacuum and pressure readings at monitoring wells.
- The wells (although EESI can also provide them if requested)
- The lab work
- The field instruments (although EESI can also provide them if requested)
- T&D services for water if the test is expected to generate contaminated water (i.e. DPE test, groundwater pumping test, etc).
- Soil vapor extraction tests
- Air sparging tests
- Bio sparging tests
- Dual phase extraction tests
- Groundwater pumping tests
- Any combination of the above
Video of High Vac Pilot Test
Video of SVE Pilot Test
Video of Air Sparge Pilot Test
System 1: Roots 59; Emglo AIS
System 2: Roots 47; Gast 2067
SHORT TERM REMEDIAL ACTION
Short Term Cleanup Medley,FlWe can provide all types of equipment and treatment options for short scale term or limited scope remedial action. Our pilot test trailers can used for 1 to 7 day cleanup efforts or our electric complete systems [LINK] can be used for longer durations. All equipment can be rented by the day, week, or month. We also can provide all on-site setup services, electrical, treatment equipment, and field piping to extraction and injection wells.
OPEN PIT AERATION
Open Pit Sparging at Site in Delray Beach, FlEESI has successfully completed multiple open-pit aeration projects using our 22 HP diesel powered Roots URAI-59 blower [LINK], our 185 CFM Ingersol-Rand pull-behind air compressor, or one of our electric blowers. We can provide all equipment, electrical, hoses, manifolds, and weighted sparge points. This application is ideal for any contaminated site excavation below the water table such as UST removals and source removal excavations.
Video of EESI's Open Pit Sparging Operation
This page was last updated on 01-11-2013